Documentation posted here is applied to latest SWP version. Starting from version 0.8 documentation is presented only in this Wiki form, version history is not shown (could be followed by CHANGELOG file). Documentation for pre- 0.8 version could be found here.
Installing and using SWP
- Download SWP.
- Compile SWP from source.
- Installing SWP.
- Running SWP.
- SWP error messages.
- Action on improper SWP behaviour.
Introduction to SWP (step-by-step manual)
SWP Wiki documentstion
SWP Modules creation manual
- Compiling module
- Basic module composition
- Creating SWP data types
- Creating operators and its overloaded instances
- Creating overloaded instances of call by parameter
- Creating methods and overloaded instances
- Creating embedded functions
- Creating embedded constants of various types
- Creating data of key types